About the Business Diploma Program
With a focus on North American business practices, our Business Diploma – Marketing Specialization prepares you for careers in the global economy. Under the guidance of working industry professionals, you will practice and apply traditional and digital marketing concepts using real-world tools. You will develop a strong foundation in advertising, business communication (written and verbal), digital marketing, sales and customer service, and event management. Additionally, the program will strengthen your interpersonal skills to help you integrate seamlessly into a diverse workplace. In a collaborative and safe environment, you will gain the confidence to take creative risks and push your imagination.
By the end of this program, you will develop an impressive portfolio showcasing the work you produced, an ability to self-promote and be fully prepared to take the next step to build your dream career.
Cooperative Work Experience
You will have the option to add a 22-week paid co-op to your program.
- Grade 12 graduation or mature student status
- English 11 (min. grade C) or Communications 11 (minimum grade B) or higher
- Stenberg College entrance informational interview
- If ESL; Language proficiency requirements met via one of the following:
- English Challenge exam or Communications Challenge exam
- IELTS General or Academic: Overall band score of 5.5 with no component less than 5.0
- Pearson PTE Academic Scores: 36-45: reading and writing 29-35 minimum
- CLBPT: CLB 5
- TOEFL: Overall 50
- Duolingo: Overall score 85-90 with no component lower than 85-90 and reading/writing at 75-80
- Versant: Overall 46-50 (speaking & listening); reading & writing not below 41-45
- Oxford Education Pathway & Linguaskill benchmark – B2 (Overall score 160-169; no component lower than 155-160)