- Canada is one of the best countries to live in worldwide according to the UN
- The quality of Canada’s education system is among the best in the world
- Canadian diplomas are recognized worldwide
- Canada has a stable political and cultural landscape
- Health care services are excellent
- The opportunity to learn or master another language is at your fingertips
- Canada is multicultural
Why study in Canada?
For more information on the benefits of studying in Canada, visit EduCanada.
Canada: Ranked #1 for quality of life in the world
Vancouver: Ranked #10 in the world for healthy living
International students in Canada in 2020
Accommodation in Surrey
There are many homestay accommodations available in Surrey, Vancouver and the surrounding area. A homestay is an affordable accommodation alternative to renting and it allows you to have the opportunity to develop a support system with your host. We encourage you to explore these options online, but we can also direct you to several options in the list below:
Travelling to Canada as a Student
Here is a list of important documents you need to bring when travelling to Canada as a student:
- Valid Passport
- Acceptance letter from Stenberg College
- Student visa
- Original documents required for your College admission
- International driver’s license (request from your local transportation authorities before leaving)
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Medicine prescriptions (if applicable)
Please make sure that all these documents are with you in your carry-on, such as your backpack or hand luggage, and NOT in your checked luggage as you will need them at the Immigration Checkpoint for the issuance of the Study Permit. The checked luggage is picked up after you clear Immigration.
Ask a program advisor!
Explore our healthcare, nursing, education, and business programs and learn what it’s like to study in Canada and at Stenberg College!
Early Childhood Education
Health Care Assistant
Post Graduate Diploma in Canadian Nursing
Credit Transfer and Articulations
Stenberg College graduates from certain programs are eligible for transfer and articulation options to the following public post-secondary institutions: