Stenberg College wants to support you in getting a head start by offering quality, industry-accredited education to help launch your career in Canada. All our career-oriented programs include hands-on practicum or co-op opportunities, allowing you to apply the knowledge and skills you learned in class to a career setting.
Starting a new life in a new country is exciting, and requires preparation.
New measure to benefit foreign workers looking to further their education.
We are excited to announce an update released by the Government of Canada. Effective immediately, a new temporary measure will allow foreign workers with work permits to enroll in educational programs without needing to apply for an additional study permit.*
*To be eligible, you must be authorized to work in Canada with one of the following:
- A valid work permit that was issued on or before June 7, 2023.
- A letter authorizing you to work while your work permit extension application is processed.
- The letter must have been issued on or before June 7, 2023.
- To view full eligibility criteria, click here.
To learn more about this temporary measure, click here to review the Government of Canada’s website.
Ask a program advisor!
Explore our healthcare, nursing, education, and business programs and learn what it’s like to study in Canada and at Stenberg College!
Stories from Our Grads
- Ranked #3 for quality of life in the world (2023)
- Stable political and cultural landscape
- An inclusive and culturally diverse country
- Ranked #2 most beautiful country in the world
- World’s 2nd largest native language
- Official language in 70 countries
- English speaking countries = 40% of the world’s GNP
- 51% of all websites are English
- Practical, hands-on training ensures you’re job-ready
- Small class sizes: Instructor to student ratio maximizes learning
- Earn while you learn: Paid co-operative work experiences
- 100% of our grads are employed (of those eligible to work in Canada)